Signet Consulting & Migration is a specialist migration agency based in Brisbane, Australia which has been operating since 2003 with Simon Earles LL.B, MMIA as its principal. He is an experienced migration agent registered by the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA -0214055), to provide Australian immigration advice and visa help for fees.
Simon is a recent past Vice-President of the Migration Institute of Australia (MIA) – Queensland & Northern Territory Branch – the peak professional body for the migration advice industry. As a registered migration agent he is obliged to keep up-to-date with industry developments and legislative amendments for the benefit of his clients.
He is also required to obtain a required number of Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points every year to renew his migration agent’s registration.
As a further protection to his clients, as a registered migration agent Simon is bound by the MARA Code of Conduct. (The Code).The Code sets out best practice when assisting and providing migration advice to clients and it places a clear responsibility on MARA registered agents to act in the best interests of their clients.
Signet specialises in the provision of Australian visa eligibility assessment, application review, application preparation to grant, liaison with the DIBP if required and follow up services in the following Australian visa types:
- 457 visas (sponsored temporary work visas)(including short stay Business sub class 400 visas )and including Employer sponsorship required to be able to sponsor under the TSS program;
- Provisional Skilled Regional visas (including state government & family sponsored options);
- Permanent Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS & RSMS) work visas (including Nomination of position);
- Permanent skilled work visas (Skillselect including independent & state government sponsored options);
- Family visa categories (including Partner, Parent, relative and child visas);
- Short term business visas;
- Stand-alone and sponsored Visitor or Tourist visas and other Temporary visa short-term (includinbg work and non-work).
And also Australian Citizenship matters
Our range of professional fees includes:
1. Written Visa Assessment
After the completion of an interactive Client Information Questionnaire, a detailed Visa Assessment at a cost of AUD200 will be provided to the requesting party, including a comprehensive assessment covering:
- Selection of ANZSCO occupation(s);
- Your current points and potential additional points;
- Your visa options (including points & non-points tested, independent and nominated options and state /territory avaiability);
- Professional fees & Government charges applicable at time of assessment;
- ‘What to do next’
2. Face to face consultation
One on one consultation to discuss visa options and /or any migration, visa or citizenship matters requiring personal attendance -on an hourly fee basis (including a written summary).
3. General or specific migration & visa advice
For preparation of immigration or visa submissions (health waiver or character etc) on fixed fee or an hourly fee basis depending upon the scale of required work. – 2 hour minimum charge.
4. Pre-lodgment Visa Application Review – Partner visa only
A fixed fee of $600 + GST – within strict terms – to review the visa application (forms, and supporting documentation for quality and sufficiency). Any re-drafting or other remedial action required will be charged either upon an hourly basis or on a fixed fee basis depending upon the scale of required work. Other service options are available upon request.
5. Fixed fee for complete visa application and lodgement:
For preparation of relevant visa application(s) (including assessing visa options and eligibility), depending upon the level of complexity. Preparation and coordination of required departmental paperwork including skill assessment advice and assistance, and coordination of all supporting documentation, lodgement of the application with DHA and dealing with requests by DHA on your behalf (including regular up-dating) through to decision on your application.
6 Employer Sponsorship obligation compliance review :
A flat fee of $1000 (including GST) to ensure that the company sponsor is obligation-compliant under current Australian migration law & Regulations for the purposes of:
A. A temporary Standard Business Sponsorship.(SBS) and/or
B. Subsequent nomination for an Employer Nominated Scheme (ENS/RSMS) visa (requiring compliance with training and other sponsorship obligations for the course of the sponsorship).
Usually this will entail a review of a sponsor’s records and may if necessary include a site visit. Any work required to make a sponsor compliant after review will be charged either upon an hourly basis or on a fixed fee basis depending upon the scale of required work.
Our hourly consultation and professional fees are currently $220 (including GST).
Once off matter:
A once-off fee of $250.00 including GST may be charged pending upon the required time.
Citizenship applications (except for minors under 16 years) are stand-alone applications. Our usual fee is $1100 (including GST) for a standard residential based application + $285 government fee per applicant. Discounts on professional fees are available for multiple applicants.
Professional fees for Applications based upon circumstances other than meeting the residential requirements/ministerial discretion or involving other visa status, may vary depending on a base by case basis. An initial consultation fee (see above) may be payable, but will be deducted from the final fee upon issue of instructions..
**Government visa application fees can be found at http://www.immi.gov.au/fees-charges/